Yandex.Navigator helps drivers plot the optimal route to their destination. The app takes traffic jams, accidents, road works, and other road events into account when plotting your route. Yandex.Navigator will present you with up to three variants of your journey, starting with the fastest. If your selected journey takes you over toll roads, the app will warn you about this in advance.
Yandex. Navigator uses voice prompts to guide you along your way, and displays your route on your device’s screen. Additionally, you can always see how many minutes and kilometers you have to go.
You can use your voice to interact with Yandex.Navigator so that you don't have to take your hands off the wheel. Just say "Hey, Yandex" and the app will start listening for your commands. For example, "Hey, Yandex, let's go to 1 Lesnaya Street" or "Hey, Yandex, take me to Domodedovo Airport". You can also let Navigator know about road events you encounter (such as "Hey, Yandex, there is an accident in the right lane") or search for locations on the map (by simply saying "Hey, Yandex, Red Square").
Save time by choosing recent destinations from your history. Look through your recent destinations and favorites from any of your devices—they are saved in the cloud and available when and where you need them.
Yandex.Navigator will guide you to your destinations in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Turkey.
The app suggests enabling the Yandex search widget for the notification panel.
★★★ MOD ★★★
• PLUS Unlocked: most of the niches are available
• Removed ads and unnecessary analytics, received
• The manifest has been optimized: it takes less memory, does not always hang in active, extra services are disabled
• Graphics cleaned and deeply optimized.
• The collection of statistics and analytics is disabled, thoroughly
• Hidden advertisements, suspended advertising services
• Modification is untied from Google Services
• Root rights detection blocked
• Languages: ‘en’ ‘fr’ ‘he’ ‘it’ ‘iw’ ‘ru’ ‘tr’ ‘uk’
• Architecture: armeabi-v7a +, x86
• Signature changed