Want a moving scanner?
The Simple Scanner is a PDF document scanner application that turns your phone into a portable scanner. you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. The scan will be saved to the device in image or PDF format. Name and organize your scan to a folder, or share it in the following ways:
– Automatically upload JPG and PDF files to the cloud disk .
– Backup and restore synchronization files between multiple devices .
– E-mail, print , Fax, OCR, Tag Other functions.
– Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, WhatsApp, or more .
– Wifi connects directly to your computer.
– Support importing PDF files into JPG.
– Support for adding tags for quick file search.
– Support OCR text recognition, export text.
The latest version of the support file is saved on the SD card.
Support system: Android 4.4 and above
The Document Scanner application has all the features you need:
– Mobile phone document, automatically remove the clutter background, generate high-definition JPEG pictures or PDF files.
– A variety of image processing mode, you can manually adjust the image parameters, with a mobile phone can be paper documents, quickly turned into a clear electronic draft.
– Scan color, grayscale, or black and white
– Can be used in office, school, home and any place you want
– Automatically detects page edges
– 5 levels of contrast for clear monochrome text
– Set the PDF page size (Letter, Legal, A4, etc.)
– Thumbnail or list view, sorted by date or title
– Simple scanners are optimized to run very fast.
– Quick search by document title
– Use a password to protect your documents
– General – A single application that works on your phone!
If you like simple scanners or have any other comments, please take a moment to write us a comment, or simply email us at [email protected], which will help us improve our products and give you a better experience. .
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, mips, mips64, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi