Advanced open-source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System in any way.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z archives
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Colors bottons mod
armeabi-v7a arm64-v8a x86 x86_64: