In 1986 the world war between the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc ended in mutual nuclear bombings. Both superpowers went down in flames. The impact of the fallout almost ended civilization as we know it. You are one of the survivors of the apocalypse.
Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous postnuclear world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun in this new age. To investigate retro style bunkers, descend into a stalker filled metro, fight terrible mutants and solve a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
ATOM RPG is:
– A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray;
– A balanced offline single player roleplaying system. Each stat combination provides a unique cRPG experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some quests;
– Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling;
– Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the remains of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutants and bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond;
– Turn-based combat, inspired by classic RPG’s of the nineties. Find your own strategy and develop the tactics needed to win;
– Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time;
– Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game;
– Nonlinear gameplay! This edition of the game features dozens of quests, most with alternative solutions. Play the game like you want to!
Technical Support: You can contact the developers at [email protected]